E-tutorials are a form of contact and lecturing with students in the individual meetings mode.
During the project, pilot testing of this form of activity takes place.
E-tutorial meetings are conducted on-line, using mini-projects methods.
Each student after completing an introductory full-time course at the home university chooses one thematic area that they would like to study and contacts on-line the lecturer conducting this course. If the student chooses a lecturer from its own university, the work can be conducted personally, as part of an individual course of study.
The tutorial takes place in the mode agreed with the lecturer, no less than 10 online meetings.
Structure of the e-tutorial:
- The lecturer and the student determine the individual area of interest, the title of the mini-project and the schedule of activities and meetings
- The lecturer provides the student with a list of obligatory and supplementary reading
- Student based on bibliography, lectures and presentations (e-lectures) develops a selected issue
- Getting a pass is based on the results of the mini-project developing and the final test of the selected thematic path.
- During interviews, e-tutorials and research, the consistency of the national or regional cultural heritage of the student / host university with the heritage of the student / host university and the general-European heritage should be sought and indicated; coherence of urbanization and social processes along the historical lines of cities.
- Strengthening the European identity and understanding of European citizenship are ones of the key objectives of the project. The European component should be strengthened without compromising the importance of the heritage and national or local identity of the student.
- Expanding the research area may take place by encouraging the student to use the international achievements of the project, transnational consultations / e-tutoring, also by means of on-line contacts.
Conditions for recruiting and gaining access to the e-tutorial:
- The prerequisite is participation in the course "European cities in the process of constructiong and transmitting European cultural heritage. NOTE: The course title may be slightly different in each partner country. However, it must be related to the project no: 2018-1-PL01-KA203-050963.
- The student may participate in the tutorial at his or her university or partner university. The necessary condition is knowledge of English at the starting level B1.
- The student chooses his tutor, but after agreeing the dates of meetings, he can consult other lecturers, also from partner institutions. The list of names and the professional profile of the lecturer can be found in the "Team" tab.
- The conditions for the course of the tutorials are set by the tutor and the student.
- The conditions for passing the tutorial are set individually