Each partner institution evaluates students according to its education policy.
The following indicators should also be taken into account when assessing the students participating in the courses that have
arisen as a result of the project:
- a) Does the student know and understand the key terms: cultural heritage, cultural pluralism of Europe, local, national, and European identity and citizenship, city, and city types, development of cities over the centuries
- b) Does the student know and understand in depth the phenomena and facts related to the social, cultural and urban composition of the city, cultural transmission
- c) Does the student know and understand the assumptions and forms/methods of preserving, protecting, and transmitting cultural heritage (provide 2 examples)
- d) Does the student know and understand the principles of conducting research in the field of sociology, cultural anthropology and/or urban planning
- e) Is the student able to use the knowledge available to him, existing sources, construct his own research tools
- f) Does the student know and understand the assumptions of the ethics of social and cultural research
- g) Is the student ready to cooperate in mono or multicultural environment in micro or macro projects
- h) Has the student actively participated in the activities of the project (summer school, research, conferences, seminars, publications, etc)
- i) Has the student cooperated with lecturers or other students within the consortium
The scale of grades is compatible with the scale adopted in a given university.